Wednesday 30 October 2013

Sitetalk points Details, Activities

SiteTalk points - DetailsWithout having to pay , easy to get a loan ? How? Use function points to offer . SiteTalk regular activities can be taken for full credit of points that can be converted intoDepreciation minimum number of points ( 10 points = 1 credit ): 1000
Click on the question to see the answer to these questions and answers link will take you to the page .

     
I can get points for activities What is it?
     
Structure -Star Club have ?
     
How do I star club membership can subscribe to ?
     
What is the grading system ?
     
How do you calculate rows ?
     
What are stars ?
     
I can ? Why is information about points ?
     
How can I make my point ?
     
You can use your credit card in the What ?
     
I can lose my points ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin